In Episode 51: Not Quite a Joke So Much, your hosts Kelvin, Pat, Tony and Scott Glancy reflect on their many years of hosting this podcast together, dive deep into the world of Doctor Who miniatures, assess Doctor Who body counts, discuss The Talons of Weng-Chiang the whole lotta racism in The Talons of Weng-Chiang, and the 1986 FASA Doctor Who game book Doctor Who and the Rebel’s Gamble why we are so done with Confederate apologias, Robert E. Lee encomia and all the rest of that Lost Cause garbage. Also excuse us please there seem to be quite a number of quite a number of time ano anomalies in this episode episode episode.
– We encourage you to check out Warlord Games’ Doctor Who miniatures.
– And PlutoPlutoPlutoPluto’s Doctor Who casualty graphs.
– And definitely spend some time with Kevin M. Levin’s great site Civil War Memory, one of the best online resources about the US Civil War.
– Oh, and we never did get around to explaining why Harry Sullivan is hanging around with the Sixth Doctor and Peri in Rebel’s Gamble. Find out the answer, sort of, here.
– Josh who? Joshua Scrim… shander? That’s not a real name. What are you talking about?